Evolutionary game theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1993-75.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl WÄrneryd, 1998.
"Communication, complexity, and evolutionary stability,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 599-609.
- Warneryd, K., 1993. "Communication, Complexity, and Evolutionary Stability," Papers 9313, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Warneryd, K., 1993. "Communication, Complexity, and Evolutionary Stability," Discussion Paper 1993-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1982. "Persistent Equilibria in Strategic Games," Discussion Papers 515, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Swinkels, J., 1991.
"Evolutionary Stability with Equilibrium Entrants,"
9, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Fudenberg, D. & Harris, C., 1992.
"Evolutionary dynamics with aggregate shocks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 420-441, August.
- Bhaskar, V., 1998. "Noisy Communication and the Evolution of Cooperation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 110-131, September.
- Hurkens, S., 1993.
"Multi-Sided Pre-Play Communication By Burning Money,"
9319, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hurkens, Sjaak, 1996. "Multi-sided Pre-play Communication by Burning Money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 186-197, April.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1990.
"Evolution and Cooperation in Noisy Repeated Games,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 274-79, May.
- Hurkens, S., 1993. "Multi-sided Pre-play Communication by Burning Money," Discussion Paper 1993-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 1991. "Cheap-talk and cooperation in a society," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 245-258, August.
- Abreu, Dilip & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1988. "The Structure of Nash Equilibrium in Repeated Games with Finite Automata," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1259-81, November.
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.