Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1993-65.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Environment; Taxation; Pollution; Consumption;
Other versions of this item:
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 83-93.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation, and pollution abatement," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152983, Tilburg University.
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995.
"Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment,"
748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993. "Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment," Handbook of Population and Family Economics, in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298 Elsevier.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1998. "Tax and non-tax distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 303-306, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.