Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1993-40.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Models; Export Subsidies; Switching Costs;
Other versions of this item:
- To, Theodore, 1994. "Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 97-110, August.
- To, T., 1993. "Export Subsidies and Oligopoly with Switching Costs," Papers 9340, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2007. "Switching costs and the impact of trade liberalization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(6), pages 1-7.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2008.
"Switching Costs and the foreign Firm's Entry,"
8093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kallio, Panu K.S. & Abbott, Philip C., 1998. "Export Subsidies And Switching Costs In An Imperfectly Competitive International Wheat Market," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20789, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jens Metge, 2007.
"Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour,"
122247000000001644, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Discussion Paper Series dp467, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001622, UCLA Department of Economics.
- To, Ted, 1998.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
CSGR Working papers series
07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Neary, J.P. & Leahy, D., 1998.
"Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy Towards Dynamic Oligopolies,"
98/14, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Neary, J Peter & Leahy, Dermot, 2000. "Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy towards Dynamic Oligopolies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 484-508, April.
- D Leahy & J.P. Neary, 1998. "Strategic Trade and Industrial PolicyTowards Dynamic Oligopolies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0409, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- J. Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 1998. "Strategic trade and industrial policy towards dynamic oligopolies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20246, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1998. "Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy Towards Dynamic Oligopolies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 2000. "Righting past wrongs: can import promotion policies counter hysteresis from past trade protection in the presence of switching costs?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 211-227, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.