Consumption over the life cycle and over the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1993-14.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995.
"The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994. "The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrichetta Ravina, 2005. "Keeping Up with the Joneses: Evidence from Micro Data," 2005 Meeting Papers 557, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.