Sovereign debt, creditor-country governments, and multilateral institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1991-62.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Bhattacharya, S., 1991. "Sovereign Debt, Creditor-Country Governments, and Multilateral Institutions," Papers 9162, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel R. Vincent, 1988.
"Bargaining with Common Values,"
775, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1991.
"Sovereign debt buybacks can lower bargaining costs,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 330-348, September.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1988. "Sovereign Debt Buybacks Can Lower Bargaining Costs," NBER Working Papers 2767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, J. P., 1992. "Sovereign debt: Ignorance can be bliss," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 389-396, October.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.