Sovereign debt, creditor-country governments, and multilateral institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1991-62.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Bhattacharya, S., 1991. "Sovereign Debt, Creditor-Country Governments, and Multilateral Institutions," Papers 9162, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gale, Douglas & Hellwig, Martin, 1985. "Incentive-Compatible Debt Contracts: The One-Period Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 647-63, October.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1988.
"Sovereign Debt Buybacks Can Lower Bargaining Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
2767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J., 1991. "Sovereign debt buybacks can lower bargaining costs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 330-348, September.
- Vincent, Daniel R., 1989.
"Bargaining with common values,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 47-62, June.
- repec:fth:harver:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
- Thomas, J. P., 1992. "Sovereign debt: Ignorance can be bliss," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 389-396, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.