Capital accumulation and entry deterrence: A clarifying note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1991-41.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Investment; Game Theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Fershtman, C. & De Zeeuw, A., 1991. "Capital Accumulation and Entry Deterrence: A Clariying Note," Papers 9141, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1980.
"Capital, Commitment, and Entry Equilibrium,"
397, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Reynolds, Stanley S, 1987. "Capacity Investment, Preemption and Commitment in an Infinite Horizon Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 69-88, February.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1983. "Capital as a commitment: Strategic investment to deter mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 227-250, December.
- Feenstra, T.L. & Kort, P.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1997. "Environmental Policy in an International Duopoly: An Analysis of Feedback Investment Strategies," Discussion Paper 1997-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feenstra, Talitha & Kort, Peter M. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2001. "Environmental policy instruments in an international duopoly with feedback investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1665-1687, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.