Debts, deficits and growth in interdependent economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1991-4.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Economic Growth; National Debt;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Money and Capital in Interdependent Economies with Overlapping Generations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 233-56, May.
- Alogoskoufis, George & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "On Budgetary Policies and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-93, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.