Regression models under competing covariance matrices: A Bayesian perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1990-63.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Chib, B. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Regression Models Under Competing Covariance Matrices: A Baysian Perspective," Papers 9063, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard, J. -F. & Tompa, H., 1980.
"On the evaluation of poly-t density functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 335-351, April.
- Inder, Brett A, 1990. "A New Test for Autocorrelation in the Disturbances of the Dynamic Linear Regression Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 341-54, May.
- King, Maxwell L., 1983. "Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-55, December.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990.
"Robust Bayesian inference in elliptical regression models,"
1990-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993. "Robust bayesian inference in elliptical regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 345-363.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1990. "Robust Bayesian Inference In Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9032, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Naorayex K. Dastoor & Gordon Fisher, 1987. "On Point-Optimal Cox Tests," Working Papers 678, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dastoor, Naorayex K. & Fisher, Gordon, 1988. "On Point-Optimal Cox Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 97-107, April.
- Griffiths, William & Dao, Dan, 1980. "A note on a Bayesian estimator in an autocorrelated error model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 389-392, April.
- King, Maxwell L & McAleer, Michael, 1987. "Further Results on Testing AR (1) against MA (1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 649-63, October.
- Burke, S P & Godfrey, L G & Tremayne, A R, 1990. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) Disturbances in the Linear Regression Model: An Alternative Procedure," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 135-45, January.
- Carmen Fernandez & E Ley & Mark F J Steel, 2004.
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian models averaging,"
ESE Discussion Papers
66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fernández, C. & Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1997.
"Statistical Modelling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic,"
1997-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mack F. J. Steel, . "Statistical modeling of fishing activities in the North Atlantic," Working Papers 97-25, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1997. "Statistical Modeling of Fishing Activities in the North Atlantic," Econometrics 9712001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.