The ultimate consequences of the new growth theory: An introduction to the views of M. Fitzgerald Scott
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1990-54.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S126-50, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bean, Charles R., 1990.
"Endogenous growth and the procyclical behaviour of productivity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 355-363, May.
- Bean, C., 1989. "Endogenous Growth And The Procyclical Behaviour Of Productivity," Papers 369, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1991.
"Recontructing Growth Theory : A Survey,"
9146, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1992. "Reconstructing growth theory: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153398, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Smulders, J.A., 1991. "Reconstructing growth theory: A survey," Discussion Paper 1991-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.