An "informationally robust equilibrium" for two-person nonzero-sum games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1990-39.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Game Theory; Equilibrium Theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Robson~ Arthur J., 1994. "An Informationally Robust Equilibrium for Two-Person Nonzero-Sum Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 233-245, September.
- Robson, A.J., 1990. "An "Informationally Robust Equilibrium" For Two-Person Nonzero-Sum Games," Papers 9039, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1991. "A note on robustness of equilibria with respect to commitment opportunities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 237-243, May.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 1989.
"Information leakage forces cooperation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 94-115, March.
- Hellwig, Martin & Leininger, Wolfgang & Reny, Philip J. & Robson, Arthur J., 1990. "Subgame perfect equilibrium in continuous games of perfect information: An elementary approach to existence and approximation by discrete games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 406-422, December.
- Reny, Phil & Robson, Arthur, 2004.
"Reinterpreting Mixed Strategy Equilibria: A Unification of the Classical and Bayesian Views,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
robson-04-02-12-12-44-46, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Reny, Philip J. & Robson, Arthur J., 2004. "Reinterpreting mixed strategy equilibria: a unification of the classical and Bayesian views," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 355-384, August.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2008. "The Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous and Nonconvex Games," Working Papers 2008-ECO-14, IESEG School of Management, revised Mar 2010.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2009. "Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous and Nonconvex Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000206, David K. Levine.
- Nessah, Rabia & Tian, Guoqiang, 2008. "Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," MPRA Paper 41206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.