Weak exogeneity in misspecified sequential models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1989-42.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1983. "Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation systems," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 517-598 Elsevier.
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J., 1989.
"Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis: An application to a UK money demand equation,"
1989-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steel, Mark F. J. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1991. "Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis : An application to a UK money demand equation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 239-274.
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J.F., 1989. "Bayesian Multivariate Exogeneity Analysis: An Application To A Uk Money Demand Equation," Papers 8929, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Richard, J. F. & Steel, M. F. J., 1988. "Bayesian analysis of systems of seemingly unrelated regression equations under a recursive extended natural conjugate prior density," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 7-37.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1989.
"A Bayesian analysis of exogeneity in models pooling time-series and cross-section data,"
1989-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1989. "A Bayesian Analysis Of Exogeneity In Models Pooling Time- Series And Cross -Section Data," Papers 8914, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hendry, David F. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1982. "On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-33, October.
- Steel, M.F.J., 1988. "Seemingly unrelated regression equation systems under diffuse stochastic prior information: A recursive analytical approach," Discussion Paper 1988-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-44, Winter.
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-85, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.