Monopolistic competition, expected inflation and contract length
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1989-40.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Marini, G. & Scaramozzino, P., 1989. "Monopolistic Competition, Expected Inflation And Contract Length," Papers 8940, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ball, Laurence Markham, 1987. "Externalities from Contract Length," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 615-29, September.
- James Tobin, 1975.
"Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "The Right Combination of Demand and Supply Policies: The Case for a Two-Handed Approach," NBER Working Papers 2333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ball, Laurence & Romer, David, 1989.
"The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 179-98, April.
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1987. "The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 2432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1989. "The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 2412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marini, Giancarlo, 1985. "Intertemporal Substitution and the Role of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 87-100, March.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1982.
"Predetermined and non-predetermined variables in rational expectations models,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 49-54.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "Predetermined and Non-Predetermined Variables in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "`Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy' : A comment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 317-323, July.
- Marini, Giancarlo, 1986. "Employment Fluctuations and Demand Management," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210), pages 209-18, May.
- Barro, Robert J., 1977. "Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 305-316, July.
- Taylor, John B, 1980.
"Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Marini, Giancarlo, 1988. "Policy Effectiveness and Design in New Classical Models," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 646-54, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.