The estimation of mixed demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1989-37.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Horticulture; Consumer Choice;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Barten, A., 1989. "Allais Characterisation of Preference Structures and the Structure of Demand," Discussion Paper 1989-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Barten, A.P., 1989. "Allais Characterisation Of Preference Structures And The Structure Of Demand," Papers 8911, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1984. "The theory of mixed demand functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-344, April.
- Barten, A. P. & Geyskens, E., 1975. "The negativity condition in consumer demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 227-260, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.