Secondary products and the measurement of productivity growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research in its series Discussion Paper with number 1988-6.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl
Other versions of this item:
- Raa, Thijs ten & Wolff, Edward N., 1991. "Secondary products and the measurement of productivity growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 581-615, December.
- Raa, M.H. ten & Wolff, E., 1991. "Secondary products and the measurement of productivity growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381946, Tilburg University.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 1988. "Secondary Products And The Measurement Of Productivity Growth," Working Papers 88-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jansen, Pieter Kop & ten Raa, Thijs, 1990. "The Choice of Model in the Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(1), pages 213-27, February.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Chakraborty, Debesh & Small, J Anthony, 1984. "An Alternative Treatment of Secondary Products in Input-Output Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 88-97, February.
- Victoria Shestalova, 2001. "General Equilibrium Analysis of International TFP Growth Rates," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 391-404.
- Raa, T. ten & Wolff, E.N., 2000.
"Engines of growth in the U.S. economy,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85426, Tilburg University.
- Raa, M.H. ten, 1994. "On the methodology of input-output analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-381936, Tilburg University.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura, 2004. "A Spatial Structural Decomposition Analysis of Chinese and Japanese Energy Demand: 1985-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 279-299.
- Dimitris Kallioras & Panagiotis Artelaris & Lefteris Topaloglou & Maria Tsiapa, 2011. "Detecting the Growth Pattern(s) of the EU Border Regions: A Convergence Clubs Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p76, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.