Towards monitoring mutual trade-gender links
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague in its series ISS Working Papers - General Series with number 1765019102.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
international trade; globalization; gender equality; trade policy; gender analysis; indicators;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Braunstein, Elissa, 2000.
"Engendering Foreign Direct Investment: Family Structure, Labor Markets and International Capital Mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1157-1172, July.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2000. "Engendering Foreign Direct Investment: Family Structure, Labor Markets, and International Capital Mobility," Published Studies ps10, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Darity, William Jr., 1995. "The formal structure of a gender-segregated low-income economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1963-1968, November.
- Burda, Michael C & Dluhosch, Barbara, 1998. "Globalization and European Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 1992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2000. "Accounting for Gender in Asian Economic Growth," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 27-58.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2000. "Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1211-1230, July.
- Gunseli Berik, 2000. "Mature Export-Led Growth and Gender Wage Inequality in Taiwan," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lidwien Lamboo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.