Aid and government : a dynamic model of aid, income and fiscal behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague in its series ISS Working Papers - General Series with number 1765018828.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
economic aid; impact assessment; savings; taxation; public expenditure; private investment; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Howard White, 1993. "Aid and government: A dynamic model of aid, income and fiscal behaviour," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 305-312, 05.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padayachee, Vishnu, 1995. "Foreign capital and economic development in South Africa: Recent trends and postapartheid prospects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 163-177, February.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign aid and the public sector : a simulation approach," Research Report 95D21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L., 1997. "Public fiscal behaviour and foreign aid: Some model solutions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005.
"Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3490, The World Bank.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008. "Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Rehana Siddiqui, 2001. "Determinants of Debt Rescheduling in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 689-704.
- Susana Franco-Rodriguez, 2000. "Recent developments in fiscal response with an application to Costa Rica," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 429-441.
- Ruerd RUBEN, 2012. "Dimensionner l'aide au développement : ce que nous enseigne l'évaluation. Dimensioning Development Aid: Some Lessons from Evaluation," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 26(4), pages 95-123.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lidwien Lamboo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.