Descriptive measures of the allocation of development aid
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague in its series ISS Working Papers - General Series with number 1765018825.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
development aid; geographical distribution; measurement; research methods;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Jacky Amprou, 2011.
"Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria,"
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2006. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200616, CERDI.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Jacky AMPROU, 2005. "Aid Selectivity According to Augmented Criteria," Working Papers 200526, CERDI.
- Sergio Tezanos Vazquez (ICEI and QEH), . "The Geographical Allocation Pattern of Spanish Official Development Assistance," QEH Working Papers qehwps152, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2004. "Descriptive and prescriptive analyses of aid allocation: Approaches, issues, and consequences," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 275-292.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lidwien Lamboo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.