Reconstruction of continuous time series of mortality by cause of death in Belarus, 1965–2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany in its series MPIDR Working Papers with number WP-2012-023.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/
Belarus; causes of death; classification; mortality; mortality trends;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-08-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacques Vallin & Evgeny M. Andreev & France Meslé & Vladimir M. Shkolnikov, 2005. "Geographical diversity of cause-of-death patterns and trends in Russia," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 12(13), pages 323-380, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.