Growth, Distribution and Human Resources: A cross-country analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 93-13.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in En route to modern growth, Banque Interaméricaine de Développement
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2006. "The relationship between economic growth and inequality: evidence from the age of market liberalism," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gerardo Angeles-Castro, 2006. "The Relationship Between Economic Growth and Inequality: Evidence from the Age of Market Liberalism," Studies in Economics 0601, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.