Poverty Measures and Anti-Poverty Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 90-04.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Recherches économiques de Louvain, 1990, vol. 56 (3-4), pp. 409-428
economic growth ; poverty ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Social Groups and Economic Poverty: A Problem in Measurement," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Poverty Measures and Anti-Poverty Policy with an Egalitarian Constraint," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Steffen Burchhardt & Christoph Starke, 2010. "Target-Group and Quality Decisions of Inequity-Averse Entrepreneurs," FEMM Working Papers 100011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Sergio Tezanos VÃ¡zquez, 2009. "GeopolÃtica de la ayuda Â¿CÃ³mo optimizar el impacto de la ayuda sobre el crecimiento?," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperaciÃ³n y desarrollo 200903, CÃ¡tedra de CooperaciÃ³n Internacional y con IberoamÃ©rica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Geoffrey Heal & Marianne Fay & David Treguer, 2012.
"From Growth to Green Growth - a Framework,"
NBER Working Papers
17841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.