What Is Common In Different Economic Growth Models?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade in its series DEGIT Conference Papers with number c016_075.
Length: 25 pages JEL Classification:
Date of creation: Sep 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xie Danyang, 1994.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210002, EconWPA.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2006.
"A Variant of Uzawa's Theorem,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
897, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2000. "The Dynamic Leontief Model and the Theory of Endogenous Growth," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 255-265.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2008. "A New Proof of Uzawa's Steady-State Growth Theorem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 180-182, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2006:i:6:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2004. "The Steady-State Growth Theorem: A Comment on Uzawa (1961)," NBER Working Papers 10921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michaela Rank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.