Strategically Stable Technological Alliance
AbstractThere are two conditions that are important to investigate the stability problem when considering the long-term cooperative agreements: the dynamic stability (time consistency), and strategic stability. This paper presents the results based on the profit distribution procedure (PRP), which implement a model of stable cooperation. The paper also shows the relationship between the dynamic and strategic stability of cooperative agreement and the numerical results showing the influence of parameters on the character of participants’ development.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade in its series DEGIT Conference Papers with number c016_055.
Length: 9 pages JEL Classification:
Date of creation: Sep 2011
Date of revision:
Differential Game; Coalition; Shapley Value; Dynamic Stability; Strategic Stabilty;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-05-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2012-05-15 (Game Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petrosjan, Leon & Zaccour, Georges, 2003. "Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-398, January.
- Zenkevich, Nikolay A. & Petrosjan, Leon A., 2006. "Time-consistency of cooperative solutions," Working Papers 52, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michaela Rank).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.