Étude d'un modèle de décision dans la coopération agricole : quand la tradition se change en innovation
AbstractTraditionally, the French agricultural sector is characterised by the force of the social and supportive economy. The emergence of mergers or «unions» of cooperatives seems to be conducive to the adoption of the private sector's management practices to the detriment of decision-making mechanisms which involve the stakeholders more. The study of the “union” of two cooperatives in Western France shows in this respect that cooperation offers a framework facilitating innovative decisions, which is in keeping with the objectives of “progress” specific to the social and supportive economy. The results also indicate that these specificities do not prevent “unions” from remaining competitive. Indeed, the decision-making model put forward helps the takeover of the “union” objectives by the stakeholders and thus the sucess of the whole project.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/962.
Date of creation: May 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Gestion 2000, 2008, Vol. 25, no. 3. pp. 83-104.Length: 21 pages
Coopération agricole; Stakeolders; Prise de décision; France; Innovation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.