Vingt ans de recherche comptable française: continuité et renouveau
AbstractIf some of the french accounting studies of the past twenty years are really new, others are in the continuity of the past. Are new in France the studies in positive accounting theory and the historical and sociological studies. But the studies in accounting theory and on standardization have roots in the past. New or in continuity with the past research, we observe that all these studies used a more rigorous methodology than in the past
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/9167.
Date of creation: May 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Comptabilité Contrôle Audit, 1999, no. Numéro spécial. pp. 23-34.Length: 11 pages
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Plot & Olivier Vidal, 2009. "La Traduction Comptable Des Risques Extrêmes," Post-Print halshs-00458987, HAL.
- Christophe Belleval & Carine Boiteau, 2006. "Une Interpretation De L'Influence Potentielle Des Normes Ifrs Sur Les Entreprises Françaises Au Travers Des Theories Performatives Du Langage," Post-Print halshs-00558427, HAL.
- Marc Bollecker & Wilfrid Azan, 2008. "Les frontières de la recherche en contrôle de gestion : une analyse des cadres théoriques mobilisés," Post-Print halshs-00522395, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.