L’engagement des distributeurs dans le processus de développement d’une compétence marketing : le cas français entre 1990 et 2010
AbstractThis research aims at shedding some light on the ways in which French retailers have built their marketing capabilities between 1990 and 2010. The research identifies various factors essentially related to changes in the growth regime that may explain why these retailers have engaged progressively in the process of building marketing capabilities. The research also shows that this process has not been linear and homogeneous. The intensity has been variable across retail sectors and retail chains, along their strategic line and organizational culture. So far, only a limited set of retail chains have managed to build a competitive advantage based on strong marketing capabilities.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/8452.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Entreprises et Histoire, 2011, Vol. 64, no. 3. pp. 102-117.Length: 15 pages
entreprises de grande distribution; compétence marketing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.