Ageing, Health, and Productivity : The Economics of Increased Life Expectancy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/7971.
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Economics of the Elderly;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Victoria Y. & Savedoff, William D., 2014. "The health financing transition: A conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-121.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014.
"Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle,"
- Victoria Fan and William Savedoff, 2014. "The Health Financing Transition: A Conceptual Framework and Empirical Evidence - Working Paper 358," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 358, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.