Analyse des réseaux sociaux et communautés en ligne : quelles applications en marketing ?
AbstractThis paper identifies social network analysis (SNA) as a newly emerging methodology for the study of on-line communities in marketing. In order to examine what constitutes SNA, this paper reviews prior research on the topic: data-gathering techniques, measures of network structure (density, centrality, structural holes…), network properties, software review, roles and positions of actors. We explore the ramifications of using social network analysis in marketing processes and in an on-line community context. Marketing empirical applications and innovative developments in the field are mentioned.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/7616.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Management et Avenir, 2010, no. 32. pp. 132-153.Length: 21 pages
marketing des communautés en ligne; Méthodologie; Analyse des réseaux sociaux;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Jean-Benoît Zimmermann & Frédéric Deroïan, 2001. "Cumul d'influence et réseaux sociaux : une application aux processus de diffusion de l'innovation," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(1), pages 7-27.
- Gert Sabidussi, 1966. "The centrality index of a graph," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 581-603, December.
- Jean-Benoît Zimmermann & Alexandre Steyer & Frédéric Deroïan, 2003. "Apprentissage social et diffusion de l'innovation : réseaux critiques et intermédiarité," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 71-89.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.