The Lisbon Strategy and Structural Reforms in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/6926.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Transfer: European Review of Labour and Research, 2009, Vol. 15, no. 1. pp. 33-52.Length: 19 pages
Lisbon agenda; structural reforms;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2012. "Public Support for European Integration : A comparative analysis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768907, HAL.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2012. "Public Support for European Integration: A comparative analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00768907 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.