Existence of Equilibria in Nonconvex Economies without Free Disposal
AbstractIn this paper we eliminate the free disposal assumption in a general equilibrium model in which the production sector may exhibit increasing returns to scale or more general types of nonconvexities and where the firms follow general pricing rules. Under standard assumptions in this framework, we state this existence of an equilibrium generalizing the classical results on this model.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/54.
Date of creation: Jan 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics Letters, 1992, Vol. 38, no. 1. pp. 37-42.Length: 5 pages
General Equilibrium Model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005. "Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination," Post-Print halshs-00195903, HAL.
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005.
"Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.