Optimal growth without discounting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/433.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Handbook on optimal growth,
optimal growth model; stochastic programming; dynamic programming; value function; optimal policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endress, Lee H. & Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A., 2014. "Intergenerational equity with individual impatience in a model of optimal and sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 620-635.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2007.
"On the Principle of Optimality for Nonstationary Deterministic Dynamic Programming,"
Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University
200, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2008. "On the principle of optimality for nonstationary deterministic dynamic programming," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 519-525.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.