The Development and Decline of Law in French Accounting Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/2249.
Date of creation: Dec 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Management and Governance, 2004, Vol. 8, no. 4. pp. 407-429.Length: 22 pages
French accounting regulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Heem, 2007. "International accounting standardization : the institutional legitimacy of a private standards setters," Post-Print halshs-00856207, HAL.
- Nicholas V. Vakkur & Zulma J. Herrera, 2011. "Sarbanes Oxley's impact upon investor-relevant risk types," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 254-270, July.
- Roland Königsgruber, 2010. "A political economy of accounting standard setting," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 277-295, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.