Le contrôle de gestion, un levier de la mutation des entreprises publiques de réseau françaises ? Une étude de cas longitudinale
AbstractIs an implementation of a management control system in a public company a lever of change ? A case study was carried out with the French National Railway Company between 1996 and 1998. The management control adapts to the strategic and structural change. The objectives are to decentralize the responsibilities and to manage several axes of performances (customers, employees, company). The "official" system of the management controllers, focused on a financial dimension of the performances, does not seem to play a decisive part in the evolution of the management control process. Other processes of control, carrying a nonmonetary language, seem to support this change.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/2223.
Date of creation: Feb 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revista Finante Publice Si Contabilitate, 2007. pp. -.Length: NaN pages
Strategic change; Public organisation; Management control; Changement stratégique; Entreprise publique; Contrôle de gestion;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.