Caring for elderly suffering from mental and behavioural disorders : contributions and coordination of informal caregivers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/2075.
Date of creation: Jul 2006
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain & Jérôme Wittwer, 2007. "Family Assistance Configurations for Dependent Older People in Europe," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 403, pages 97-115, December.
- Fontaine, Roméo & Gramain, Agnès & Wittwer, Jérôme, 2007. "Les configurations d'aide familiales mobilisées autour des personnes âgées dépendantes en Europe," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1801, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.