No-arbitrage in discrete-time markets with proportional transaction costs and general information structure
AbstractWe discuss the no-arbitrage conditions in a general framework for discrete-time models of financial markets with proportional transaction costs and general information structure. We extend the results of Kabanov et al. (Finance Stoch 6(3):371–382, 2002; Finance Stoch 7(3):403–411, 2003) and Schachermayer (Math Finance 14(1):19–48, 2004) to the case where bid-ask spreads are not known with certainty. In the “no-friction” case, we retrieve the result of Kabanov and Stricker (Preprint 2003). Additionally, we propose a new modelization based on simple orders which appears to be powerful whatever the information structure is.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1850.
Date of creation: Apr 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Finance and Stochastics, 2006, Vol. 10, no. 2. pp. 276-297.Length: 21 pages
Proportional transaction costs; Mathematical Finance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dylan Possama\"i & Guillaume Royer, 2014. "General indifference pricing with small transaction costs," Papers 1401.3261, arXiv.org.
- Dimitri De Vallière & Yuri Kabanov & Christophe Stricker, 2007. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with transaction costs and incomplete information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 237-251, April.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "No-Arbitrage Pricing for Dividend-Paying Securities in Discrete-Time Markets with Transaction Costs," Papers 1205.6254, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.