Some thoughts on efficiency and information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/182.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Frontiers of game theory, . pp. 133-149.Length: 16 pages
Information privée; Sciences sociales; Mathématiques; Théorie des jeux;
Other versions of this item:
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neeman, Zvika & Pavlov, Gregory, 2013. "Ex post renegotiation-proof mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 473-501.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2013.
"Auction Design Without Commitment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 316-342, 04.
- Ray, Indrajit, 1996.
"Efficiency in correlated equilibrium,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 157-178, December.
- Ray, I., . "Efficiency in correlated equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1243, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- RAY , Indrajit, 1995. "Efficiency in Correlated Equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 1995018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Cooperative theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 225, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.