Marché, administration, régulation : théorie économique et régulation des industries de réseau
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/172.
Date of creation: Nov 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Économie et droit de la régulation des infrastructures. Perspectives des pays en voie de développement, . pp. 53-72.Length: 19 pages
Régulation; Politique industrielle; Marchés;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.