Correlated equilibrium in games with incomplete information revisited
AbstractA mistake in “Five legitimate definitions of correlated equilibrium (CE) in games with incomplete information” motivates a re-examination of some extensions of the solution concept that Aumann introduced.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/157.
Date of creation: Dec 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Theory and Decision, 2006, Vol. 61, no. 4. pp. 329-344.Length: 15 pages
Théorie des jeux; Analyse bayésienne;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Rosenberg, Dinah & Shmaya, Eran, 2010. "Signaling and mediation in games with common interests," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 670-682, March.
- Tang, Qianfeng, 2010. "The Bayesian Solution and Hierarchies of Beliefs," MPRA Paper 26811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Qianfeng, 2010. "Interim Partially Correlated Rationalizability," MPRA Paper 26810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2009.
"Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game,"
05-08r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2012. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08rrr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2011. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.