Proposition d'une échelle de mesure de la confiance organisationnelle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1500.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revue Française de Gestion des Ressources Humaines, 2006, Vol. 62. pp. 21-38.Length: 17 pages
Relations interorganisationnelles; Relation interpersonnel;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.