Abatement of CO2 emissions in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/144.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Pollution; Dioxyde de carbone atmosphérique; Gaz à effet de serre;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgia Oggioni & Yves Smeers, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of average cost based contracts on the industrial sector in the European emission trading scheme," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-217, June.
- Keppler, Jan Horst & Cruciani, Michel, 2010.
"Rents in the European power sector due to carbon trading,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4280-4290, August.
- Cruciani, Michel & Keppler, Jan Horst, 2010. "Rents in the European Power Sector due to Carbon Trading," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2570, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.