Un cadre d’analyse du processus de vieillissement et de son influence sur le comportement d’achat du consommateur âgé
AbstractThis article focuses on a research field little covered in the marketing literature: the influence of the ageing process on the over 60 years old consumer behavior. Mostly studied through proxy variables such as chronological age and retirement, the developmental psychology stream is also useful to give insight on how time-related losses and gains are perceived. From these respective contributions of the objective and subjective ageing approaches, an integrative framework is proposed which makes it possible to better characterize the influence of the ageing process on the older people consumption.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1310.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Recherche et applications en marketing, 2006, Vol. 21, no. 1. pp. 57-79.Length: 22 pages
Consommateurs âgés; Vieillissement; Senior; Psychologie du développement humain; Consommation; Older Consumers; Developmental Psychology; Age; Consumption; Coping Behaviour;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partouche-Sebban, Judith & Benmoyal-Bouzaglo, Sarah & Guiot, Denis, 2011. "Les stratégies de coping des consommateurs seniors : Cadre théorique et analyse critique des outils de mesure existants," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5896, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.