Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France
AbstractThis study develops and empirically tests a model of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports for French firms. The related literature is then reviewed in the first section. The next section identifies the factors influencing the decision to disclose stakeholders' reports. The variables are then defined before a presentation of the empirical tests. Finally, the summary and the conclusion are presented. The results show that the saillance of stakeholders and the reputation of the industry are the most important factors but the degree of internationalisation of the firms hasn't influence on this decision. We interpret this finding as being consistent with stakeholder theory.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1285.
Date of creation: May 2005
Date of revision:
Théorie des parties prenantes; Déterminants; Publication financière; France; Stakeolder theory; Prise de décision; Rapports annuels;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.