Économie internationale : commerce et macroéconomie
AbstractTextbook in international trade and international macroeconomics. 5th edition
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1269.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Macroéconomie; Système monétaire international; Balance commerciale; Protectionnisme; Relations économiques internationales;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.