L'Union européenne et les négociations commerciales internationales
AbstractAnalysis of the position of the European Union during the WTO Conference of Cancun (2003)
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1230.
Date of creation: Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Le nouvel état de l'Europe : les idées-forces pour comprendre les nouveaux enjeux de l'Union, . pp. 166-168.Length: 2 pages
Négociations; Union européenne; Conférence de Cancun de l'OMC (2003);
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.