Authenticité en ligne, expérience émotionnelle et intentions de visite
AbstractResearch in sociology of tourism indicate that people increasingly engage in cultural activities. They look for enjoyment and authentic experiences. This raises a number of opportunities for cultural places such as museums, which increasigly rely on Information Technologies (IT) to support the exhibition of cultural artifacts and their communications with the public. However, we know very little about the contribution of these technologies to the formation of intentions to visit museums. This research attempts to fill in the gap by adressing the persistance of authenticity and its emotional benefits in ITmediated environments, such as websites. Overall, 150 questionnaires were completed. The results of this research contribute to the Human-Computer Interaction field. We also offer practical guidance to museum website designers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/12258.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Management et Avenir, 2011, Vol. 5, no. 45. pp. 257-279.Length: 22 pages
Musées; Sites Web; Authenticité; Sociologie du tourisme; Économie du tourisme;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.