Evaluation et développement du capital humain : un enjeu clé pour l'audit social
AbstractSocial auditing both as a research topic and a business field has a vested interest to resort to a human capital based analysis. The first part of this article sets the goal to demonstrate how the concept of human capital is of paramount importance for social auditing. The case for human capital in top management teams is put forward in the second part.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/1144.
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Personnel direction; Audit social; Capital humain;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Gibbons & Michael Waldman, 2004. "Task-Specific Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 203-207, May.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, .
"Power in a Theory of the Firm,"
CRSP working papers
335, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- FIOL, Michel & de GEUSER, Fabien, 2004. "La déformation continue des managers," Les Cahiers de Recherche 801, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.