Stratégie optimale de stockage de déchets radioactifs à vie longue sous contrainte de capacité
AbstractThe paper models a program of high‐activity nuclear‐waste management. The physics of cooling incites to store hot waste for a while to spare scarce disposal volume: indeed, colder parcels may be put in tighter conditions. The optimal unconstrained duration of storage is characterized. Various constraints (on disposal capacity, on the length of storage, on storage capacity) are considered. They all lead to contrasted strategies depending on vintage.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/11179.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revue économique, 2013
déchets nucléaires; durée d’entreposage; stockage; contrainte de capacité;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-16 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.