Poverty Risk and Holding Behavior Among Retirees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/11143.
Date of creation: Aug 2012
Date of revision:
PAYG; Pay-As-You-Go; Old age pensions; Retirement income; household survey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Social Security and the Evolution of Elderly Poverty," NBER Working Papers 10466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Katherine Grace Carman & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2002.
"The mismatch between life insurance holdings and financial vulnerabilities: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances,"
0201, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Katherine Grace Carman & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2001. "The Mismatch Between Life Insurance Holdings and Financial Vulnerabilities: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," NBER Working Papers 8544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Franco & Maria Rosaria Marino & Pietro Tommasino, 2008. "Pension Policy and Poverty in Italy: Recent Developments and New Priorities," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 67(2), pages 119-160, July.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Bryan Graham, 2003.
"Longevity and Life-cycle Savings,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(3), pages 319-338, 09.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, André & Verger, Daniel, 2009.
"Le patrimoine en France : état des lieux, historique et perspectives,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5056, Paris Dauphine University.
- Daniel Verger & André Masson & Luc Arrondel, 2008. "Le patrimoine en France : état des lieux, historique et perspectives," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 417(1), pages 3-25.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Financial Sophistication Among Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 15469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2007. "Do households have enough wealth for retirement?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-96, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2003.
"Wealth Accumulation And The Propensity To Plan,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1007-1047, August.
- Paula Albuquerque & Manuela Arcanjo & Vítor Escária & Francisco Nunes & José Pereirinha, 2006. "Retirement and the Poverty of the Elderly in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/15, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.