Vieillissement et dépenses de santé
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/10142.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in La mondialisation de la recherche. Compétition, coopérations, restructurations,
Démographie; microsimulation; vieillissement de la population; dépenses de santé; système de santé français; assurance maladie; sécurité sociale;
Other versions of this item:
- Dormont, Brigitte, 2009. "Vieillissement et dépenses de santé," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/8392, Paris Dauphine University.
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.