Long-run IPO Performance Analysis of German and Spanish Family-Owned Business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) in its series Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) with number 35079.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Family Business Review . 18 (2005) : pp. 179-202
Note: for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/35079/
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/betriebswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Campbell & Antonio Mínguez-Vera, 2008. "Gender Diversity in the Boardroom and Firm Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 435-451, December.
- Fernando Merino & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez & Gregorio Sánchez-Marín, 2012. "Family Firm Internationalization: Influence of Familiness on the Spanish Firm Export Activity," Kiel Working Papers 1770, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "IPO Behavior in GCC Countries: Goody-Two Shoes or Bad-to-the-Bone?," IMF Working Papers 07/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Renato Giovannini, 2010. "Corporate governance, family ownership and performance," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 145-166, May.
- Al-Hassan, Abdullah & Delgado, Fernando & Omran, Mohammed, 2010. "The under-pricing of IPOs in the Gulf cooperation council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 344-360, September.
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro, 2011. "Are OECD-prescribed “good corporate governance practices” really good in an emerging economy?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 115-138, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.