Multilevel lot sizing with setup times and multiple constrained resources: Internally rolling schedules with lot-sizing windows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) in its series Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) with number 20204.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Operations Research, Informs . 51 (2003-01-01) : pp. 487-502
Note: for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/20204/
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/betriebswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2011. "Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 241-252, March.
- AkartunalI, Kerem & Miller, Andrew J., 2009. "A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 396-411, March.
- Kerem Akartunalı & Andrew Miller, 2012. "A computational analysis of lower bounds for big bucket production planning problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 729-753, December.
- Jans, R.F., 2006. "Solving Lotsizing Problems on Parallel Identical Machines Using Symmetry Breaking Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-051-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Sahling, Florian & Buschkühl, Lisbeth & Tempelmeier, Horst & Helber, Stefan, 2008. "Solving a Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problem with Multi-Period Setup Carry-Over via a Fix-and-Optimize Heuristic," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-400, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wu, Tao & Shi, Leyuan & Geunes, Joseph & AkartunalI, Kerem, 2011. "An optimization framework for solving capacitated multi-level lot-sizing problems with backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 428-441, October.
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner & Michal Tzur, 2002. "Progressive Interval Heuristics for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems," Working Papers MRG/0001, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Nov 2004.
- Lang, Jan Christian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2011. "Fix-and-optimize heuristics for capacitated lot-sizing with sequence-dependent setups and substitutions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 595-605, November.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008.
"A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010. "A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Awi Federgruen & Joern Meissner, 2004. "Probabilistic Analysis of Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Working Papers MRG/0004, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2005.
- POCHET, Yves & WARICHET, François, 2007. "A tighter continuous time formulation for the cyclic scheduling of a mixed plant," CORE Discussion Papers 2007026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F. & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "Rich routing problems arising in supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 435-448.
- Dudek, Gregor & Stadtler, Hartmut, 2005. "Negotiation-based collaborative planning between supply chains partners," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 668-687, June.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Tao Wu & Leyuan Shi & Joseph Geunes & Kerem Akartunalı, 2012. "On the equivalence of strong formulations for capacitated multi-level lot sizing problems with setup times," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 615-639, August.
- Boulaksil, Youssef & Fransoo, Jan C., 2009. "Order release strategies to control outsourced operations in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 149-160, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.